Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: What do you like best about earth caches?
After reading all the answers, we found that the top favorite things about earth caches are learning something new at cool places, and no actual cache container to find.
So here’s what we heard:
- Tom on G+ Shared: Many earth caches are in locations where a traditional cache just would not work. I can only think of one that I have logged was not in a scenic location and that one was in a museum because of the subject matter). The other great thing about earth caches is that you don't need to worry about muggles!
- Sandra on Twitter shared: Going somewhere really interesting and learning new things. I know about iron sand, rivers, sedimentation .... now lol
- Tony on Facebook shared: It's hard to choose. I love learning new things… and I love the great places they take me – sometimes places right under my nose that I've never noticed.
- Yosemite Debbie shared: One more type of cache to give the sport variety. If you love 'em, go do 'em. If you don't, go do something else.
- Brent shared: no wet logs… ok maybe location location location
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about earth caches. You can to, if you-
Meet Charlie - the Podcacher geocaching chihuahua, the cutest trackable ever! Get Him today and help spread the word about PodCacher! Please share!!