We've redesigned Dr. B's Cache Repair Kit!
Geocaching has changed over the years since we first introduced Dr. B's Cache Repair Kit in 2005. Back then, cache containers were usually larger and often had more 'parts' to them. These were prone to mishaps and getting damaged. Nowadays, most field repairs consist of simply replacing the log (book or log sheets) in a smaller or micro sized container. So we redesigned our Repair Kit to reflect what you'll need to make cache repairs today.
Kit is very 'stuffable' and compact: measuring only about 6" x 7", and weighing in just a few ounces.
The Geocacher’s Creed states “Make minor repairs if you can, it will save the owner a trip”. We believe that we are promoting responsible caching with our kits.
- 1 Permanent Marker
- Rite in the Rain ® Mini Logbooks
- Rite in the Rain ® Micro Logs
- Rite in the Rain ® Nano Logs
- Golf Pencils
- Metal Pencil Sharpener -very high quality
- FTF (First To Fix) Tokens -sign and leave in a repaired cache
- Ziplock Bags (Assorted sizes, 4 mil strength)
- Cool Bag! (Water Resistant, Denier Polyester)