Loyalty ProgramYou will receive 100 Loyalty Points for every dollar you spend on your orders which will have a value of $.01 (1% value of every purchase in Loyalty Points). These can be redeemed on subsequent orders or saved up for larger purchases.
For example, you will earn 1,000 Loyalty Points on a $10.00 purchase, which you can then redeem for $.10 off on your next purchase. Kind of like a 1% dividend...
The rules of our Loyalty Points system are as follows:
- You MUST be logged into your account to gain points.
- Only orders placed through our website are eligible for Loyalty Points.
- For each $1 you spend on your order, subtotal only, you will receive 100 points that can be redeemed on future orders.
- Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed in any other way than a discount on future orders.
- Points are not applied for redemption to the current order on which they are gained.
- Each 100 points earned is worth $.01 (1¢) in discount for each $1 spent and only on the Subtotal amount of the order.
- Points can only be redeemed on future orders. No cash payment or value outside of this method of redemption. Points cannot/will not be applied to tax or shipping charges.
- Redeemable points only show at time of Check Out as a possible discount. You can change this then.Points cannot be transferred to anyone else, they can only be used by the account holder.
- Points can be accrued. You do not need to redeem them but save them for a larger discount later on.
- Points are ONLY redeemable on the SUBTOTAL amount of future orders. Shipping is exempt.
- Only the difference between the Subtotal on the order you are redeeming points on and the Discount Points requested will apply to any addition of new reward points.
- Commercial, reseller & dealer accounts cannot use the Loyalty Points.
- Loyalty Points VOID where prohibited or subject to local restrictions.
- Only orders from October 17, 2011 forward will gain points.
- Cache Advance, Inc. reserves the right to reduce or revoke this Customer Loyalty Points offer without notice or payment of accumulated points. This is not anticipated but we need to state it just in case.
You will not see the points on the order you are placing for the first time. You can go to Manage your account and see them there after you have completed payment on that order. It will show near the top left corner under your email address. The accumulated points will show as a discount on subsequent orders at the time of check out. You then have the option of applying those points or none of those points. You can change this before proceeding.