Cache Advance, Inc. is now offering
Customer Loyalty Points!
You will receive 100 Loyalty Points
for every dollar you spend on your orders which will have a value of
$.01 (1% value of every purchase in Loyalty Points). These can be
redeemed on subsequent orders or saved up for larger purchases.
For example, you will earn 1,000 Loyalty
Points on a $10.00 purchase, which you can then redeem for $.10 off on
your next purchase. Kind of like a 1% dividend...
|The rules of our Loyalty
Points system are as follows:
- You MUST be logged into your account
to gain points.
- Only orders placed through our
website are eligible for Loyalty Points.
- For each $1 you spend on your order,
subtotal only, you will receive 100 points that can be
redeemed on future orders. Points have no cash value and
cannot be redeemed in any other way than a discount on
- Points are not applied for redemption
to the current order on which they are gained.
- Each 100 points earned is worth $.01 (1¢)
in discount for each $1 spent and only on the Subtotal
amount of the order.
- Points can only be redeemed on future
orders. No cash payment or value outside of this method
of redemption. Points cannot/will not be applied to tax
or shipping charges.
- Redeemable points only show at time
of Check Out as a possible discount. You can change this
- Points cannot be transferred to
anyone else, they can only be used by the account
- Points can be accrued. You do not
need to redeem them but save them for a larger discount
- Points are ONLY redeemable on the
SUBTOTAL amount of future orders. Shipping is exempt.
- Only the difference between the
Subtotal on the order you are redeeming points on and
the Discount Points requested will apply to any addition
of new reward points.
- Commercial, reseller & dealer accounts cannot
use the Loyalty Points.
- Loyalty Points VOID where prohibited
or subject to local restrictions.
- Only orders from October 17, 2011
forward will gain points.
- Cache Advance, Inc. reserves the
right to reduce or revoke this Customer Loyalty Points
offer without notice or payment of accumulated points.
This is not anticipated but we need to state it just in
You will not see the points
on the order you are placing for the first time. You can go
to Manage your account and see them there after you have
completed payment on that order. It will show near the top
left corner under your email address. The accumulated points
will show as a discount on subsequent orders at the time of
check out. You then have the option of applying those points
or none of those points. You can change this before