Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: What do you like best about events?
After reading all the answers, we found that the top favorite thing about events are all of the other cachers! Second favorite thing was getting intel on puzzles and DNFs. So here’s what we heard:
- Axel on Twitter Shared: Meeting and talking with other cachers
- Tony shared: Socializing with other people who actually understand my geocaching addition.
- Douglas on Facebook shared: Meeting cachers that I have not met before and chatting with both new and old cacher friends
- Schwan's man shared: I love meeting and socializing with people. But I love getting hints on my DNFs most
- Andy shared: For me, geocaching is mostly a solitary activity, so I really enjoy events to swap stories and have a few laughs with others who share my passion for geocaching. And we welcome the noobs here on Long Island, NY!
- Sandi is all in! She shared: It's my social life! I love my Geo-buddies!!!
- For me, I like everything about events. Like Sandy, geocachers have become my social life too. I love big Megas, fun meet & greets, CITOs, and small trailhead meet-ups too. I remember being hesitant to go to my first event. Sure glad I did, I had a blast, and always do.
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about events. You can to, if you-
-Follow us, Cache Advance, on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for the Geocaching Question of the Day.