Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Monday through Thursdays, we ask our followers on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ a question about geocaching. On the weekends, we go back to replay some of our older questions and found one about Pi Day 2015!
Earlier this year we asked: Are you planning to attend or host a Pi Day event on 3.14.15?
- After tallying all the answers, we found the overwhelming majority, 87%, are attending or hosting a Pi Day Event. Some more than one!
- So here’s what we heard:
- CallahanMat shared on T: Absolutely. Would never miss a chance for a souvenir.
- Louis on G+ shared: Since I can't make any events during the day time, I took the easy way out and am hosting an event at 9:26 pm. "I want my (Pizza) Pi Souvenir!”
- April on FB shared: Heck yes! I know it's a math celebration but almost always there is PIE! How do you say no to that?
- And speaking of Pi, we sold out of our 2 geocoin Pi Day versions (pumpkin and radioactive) in just a few hours last week. We are still taking pre-orders at our website for another minting. Unfortunately due to the Chinese New Year holiday we won’t get them in before Pi Day, but it’s still a really cool coin to get!
As always we really enjoyed hearing about Pi Day events, and you can too, if you-
What did you do on Pi Day this year? Tell us in the comments! And don't forget to pre-order your Pi Day 2016 Geocoin!