Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day. Today we're going to flashback to replay some of our older questions and found one about watchlists.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Monday through Thursdays, we ask our followers on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ a question about geocaching.
Earlier this year we asked: Do you use watchlists for geocaches or trackables?
- After tallying all the answers, we found that most all cachers do use watchlists for both caches and trackables.
- So here’s what we heard:
- Laura on FB shared: yes I do. Mostly for caches that are on my list of wanting to do.
- Kurt on FB shared: Both, its a great way to see where TB's/coins reappear after 'disapppearing."
- Chris on FB was our only dissenter. He shared: No lists. If I find one, I like for it to be a total surprise.
- Austin on G+ shared: I use watch lists for caches I can't find, that way I can later see if it was my fault or if other cachers can't find them either. So either an "argh!" or an "I knew it was missing!"
- Dano on G+ shared: I watch every cache I DNF so that once people find it I know to go back and who to email for an extra hint.
As always we really enjoyed hearing about watchlists, and you can too, if you-
Do you have an answer to add to this question of the day? Feel free to do it in the comments below!