Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
We recently asked: Do you have any geocaching goals for 2016?
Lots of cachers have some far flung challenge caches in their sights this year, such as the Jasmer and the Fizzy challenges. Others are looking at their area Delorme and county challenges. A few shared their finds goals, including getting a find on Leap Day, and some even have hiding goals for the year. Many others, well, they just want to have fun.
So here is what we heard:
- Darrel shared: To complete our D/T grid, as we finished our calendar last year.
- Aleisa shared: My one year anniversary is March 3rd of geocaching so my goal is 365 in the first year. I stand at 255.
- Bart on FB shared: Just to get out and do more caching this year.
- Don really summed it up for most of us. He shared: To go out and have fun with the game and the people I meet along the way. Keeping it simple and easy this year yes I will work on jasmer and placed dates throughout the year but realistically if they are not complete by 2017 it does not matter it’s the trip along the way that matters and the memories that will be made.
- My goal is to get in more hiking this year, and hopefully some great caches along the way. Our winter isn’t helping much so I am predicting more hikes this spring and summer!
As always we really enjoyed hearing about geocaching goals, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!