Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
We recently asked: What is the one wild animal you hope to never encounter while geocaching?
After reading through all the answers, we found that it mostly came down to lions, tigers and bears. Well, cougars and bears mostly, followed by rattle snakes. Next runner up is a mean muggle!
So here is what we heard:
- Matthew on FB shared: I can hopefully scare off a bear with my bear-spray or magnesium flare, but a cougar? Them cats will drop out of a tree onto your noggin before you even know it.
- Doug shared: It's hard to limit to just one. Around here, I'd say rattlesnakes, coyotes and cougars. I also hope to never encounter an alligator.
- Kathleen shared: Rattle snake..... Although I don't care much for spiders either.
- Kip shared: Grizzly bear. Up here in Montana that's really the only reasonable answer. Except for free-roaming a-holes. Those are always bad.
- Tim suggested: My Ex-wife
- Alan was a little less explicit: Living in Ohio we only have muggles to fear.
- Charlene shared: Muggles!!! Other than that, I'm not afraid of much. Angry wasps kinda suck.
- Yes they do Charlene!
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about wild animals, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!