Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: Are you planning to attend any Mega Events this year?
84% of cachers are planning to attend a Mega, and for many, more than one! GeoWoodstock topped the list, Going Caching came in second, and MWGB and Yuma tied for third in mentions. So here’s what we heard:
- Alex on Facebook shared: I started planning my GeoTour road trip to GWXV on New Year's Day. Right now it looks like Denver-Mingo-Kansas City-St Louis-Memphis-Nashville-Chattanooga-Atlanta-Asheville-Waynesville-fly home from Charlotte.
- Kip shared: Tri-Cities Geocoin Challenge! I went last year and it was the most fun I have had in a single geocaching day!
- Kip, we’ll see you there!
- Like many others, Adam is attending GWS and Going Caching. He shared: Thanks to my prime location I will be able to attend both GeoWoodstock and Going Caching.
- For those wondering, Cache Advance plans to have a booth at GeoWoodstock, Tri Cities GeoChallenge and GeoCoinFest, some of our favorite Mega events. Speak from experience, if you are looking for a great 1-day all-around Mega, GeoWoodstock is great. However, Going Caching is amazing for a 4-5 day themed experience, topped off with the Mega Saturday.
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about Mega Events. You can to, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!