Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: Did you meet any or all of your geocaching goals this year yet?
For many the goal was to just get out and enjoy geocaching, and it was happily met by many! Other’s had more specific goals. So here’s what we heard:
- Jay on Twitter shared: Complete a 366 streak. We're five finds/days away.
- Jeremy shared: I did make my goals plus one. I hit #3000 in January and #4000 in November.
- Brent on Facebook shared: yep, my goal is always is to have fun geocaching mission accomplished ! same goal for next year.
- Chase shared: Yup, filled in my whole 366 day calendar.
- Neil shared: I wanted to hit 5,000 before the new year. It didn't look like it was going to happen. But then a series of park and grabs published just before Christmas. Some friends and I spent the day after Christmas driving up and down country roads and ended the day with over 180 finds. That put me over 5k by more than 30.
- Sandi shared: So happy you asked so I can brag! I hit 4,000 finds yesterday. This has been the best 10 years of my life.
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about geocaching. You can to, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!