Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: How many consecutive days is your longest caching streak?
After tallying all the answers, we found that on average, cachers streak for 20.5 days. So here’s what we heard:
- Gas Station Tuna on Twitter shared: I'm going for my 366 Challenge, so I'm in the middle of my longest #Geocaching streak now. I'm currently at 220.
- Mr Kaswa shared: 13! 😀 And even that was completely unintentional. Just happened to be caching along on a trip.
- Brian shared: I went on a 600 days shortly after I started caching for real.
- Tom on G+ shared: We succeeded at collecting the 31 days of August a few years ago. Had to take a break from caching after that. Streaks and stats just are not our style.
- For anyone wondering, my longest streak is 33 days. I did it in February of 2011, to qualify for a winter challenge, finding a cache a day in any winter month. So of course I choose February, the shortest month, and had found a few at the end of January too.
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about caching streaks. You can to, if you-
Meet Charlie - the Podcacher geocaching chihuahua, the cutest trackable ever! Get Him today and help spread the word about PodCacher! Please share!! http://bit.ly/2kx1Ye9
Thanks and Happy Caching!