Monday through Thursdays, we ask our followers on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ a question about geocaching.
We recently asked: Have you ever found a geocache inside of a building?
Press the play button below to hear Lisa’s recording recapping the answers we received:
- After tallying all the answers, we found that nearly all cachers have found one or more caches inside!
- So here’s what we heard:
- Witzend74 on Tw shared: yes! British library!
- FuzzyDave shared: there's a nice multi in Baltimore inner harbor that ends in a small museum.
- Brent on FB shared: Library cache , and the cache was is a hollow out book.
- Markus shared: In libraries of four towns. Very popular. I even own one. They're great for finding on a cold winter day.
- Trixie shared: Libraries, visitor centers, Groundspeak HQ
- Patricia shared: Yes, in the vestibule of the Sedona (AZ) Police Department. A very clever cache. –Wow!
- Spencer, also on FB shared: There are several caches that I have found inside a building. This one in downtown Salt Lake City, http://coord.info/GCQF8F is inside the convention center visitor center gift shop.
- I have found that one too! We attend the Outdoor Retailer Winter and Summer Markets there at the adjacent Salt Palace.
As always we really enjoyed hearing about inside geocaching, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!