Hey cachers, this is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day!
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Monday through Thursdays, we ask our followers on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ a question about geocaching.
We recently asked:
Have you ever been rewarded with a geocoin or prize for completing a series of caches?
Click below to listen to Lookout Lisa talk about the responses!
- After tallying all the answers, we found that 86% of cachers have been rewarded for completing a cache series.
- So here’s what we heard:
- Kennyart61 on T shared: Yes, on several geotours and other series sponsored by local communities. A fun way to earn geocoins.
- Austin on G+ had some bad news: Sadly the two I attempted ran out of coins before I was able to get the necessary caches. –ah shoot!
- Vicky on FB asked: I got a piece of power line for completing the Grand Coulee Dam hydrocache challenge. Does that count?
- Well Vicky, I’ve heard of that damn challenge, and yes, it does count.
- Tim on FB answers for many newer cachers out there. He shared: Haven't been caching long enough, but I can't wait.
- We sure want to encourage all of you out there to find and complete some of these great cache series.
As always we really enjoyed hearing about caching rewards and cache series, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!