Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
We recently asked: Have you ever been a geocaching date?
After tallying all the answers, we found that just over 32% of cachers, or 1 in 3, have been on geocaching dates.
So here is what we heard:
- Will on FB shared: Definitely not
- Doug on G+ shared: I was already married when I started geocaching, and I am a geocaching bachelor.
- Oh Doug, you married a snuggle muggle!
- On the flip side, Jo shared: We started Geocaching so we'd have a hobby we could do together, so I'd say yes.
- Nora on FB shared: My husband and I had lunch together and he asked me if I heard of geocaching. I looked at him funny and then he took me to find a geocache in my hometown.
- And so it begins…
- Jim shared: Neither of really knew (or thought) it was a date but we ended up married a few short years later
- Brenda shared: Not until recently. Husband has caught the bug. He even helps me hide.
- Nora shared: My Husbands and my first real date (not just hanging out as geocaching buddies) He took me out to dinner and afterwards we walked down to the rivers edges and found a Virtual cache together.
- How romantic! As many of you know, I met my husband through geocaching, and we had and still have geocaching dates!
- For those of you wanting to take a date caching, check out our blog for some great geocaching pick up lines!
As always we really enjoyed hearing about geocaching dates, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!
If you didn't get to answer the question, please feel free to do so in the comments!