Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: Did you get your Earthcache souvenir last weekend?
After tallying all the answers, we found that just over half, or 53% of cachers, did not get their souvenir last weekend. So here’s what we heard:
- Heidi on G+ shared: Nope, we had very bad weather here this past weekend
- Shawn on FB shared: No. For the first time in many years I missed this souvenir. I was busy moving. It will never happen again.
- Shawn, I can so relate!
- Fen shared: Yep! Got to learn about the volcano that used to be over near Snoqualmie Falls!
- Dawn shared: Yes! Took us to a park we haven't been to in a long time
- Tony shared: I still need to log it… but yes.
- I did get mine, as there was an event near an earthcache that we were able to attend. It was a nice little hike too!
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about earthcaches, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!