Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
We recently asked: How many geocaching events have you attended?
After tallying all the answers, we found that cachers have attended 63.5 events on average. I’ve found that once a newer cacher attends their first event, they are usually hooked and go to as many as they can. And we can be a pretty social bunch!
So here is what we heard:
- Adam on FB shared: As of today I have attended 2 Megas, 40 Events, and 10 CITOs. I go to events as often as I possibly can! It's always a great excuse to meet up with my friends who seem to primarily be cachers these days
- Maryann really hit the ground running. She shared: we have attended 15 in the 6 months that we have be caching.
- Peter shared: 151. But we don't log our own events, as some do. So it might be more...
- Today we asked about logging your own events –very interesting reading!!
- So for those wondering, I have 271 events logged, but as usual I’m a little behind in my logging so it should be a tad higher. Yes, as a professional cacher, it is my job to attend events. What can I say?
As always we really enjoyed hearing about geocaching events, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!