Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: Have you geocached outside of your home country?
Geocachers do like to travel! 72% of us have cached in different countries, while 28% have not…yet. So here’s what we heard:
- Seemyshell on Twitter shared: nope, but I have a trip planed for October.
- Tony on FB shared: The only time I've been outside the country was before geocaching existed.
- Danno on Twitter shared: geocached in Germany and unfortunately all DNFs.
- Oh no! My husband, Kidvegas19 had the same situation on a business trip to Mexico.
- Jo on G+ shared: Yes, Canada and a few island nations while on a cruise.
- Wayne on FB is quite a traveler! He shared: We have 39 countries and picking up 9 more in October and 3 more in January.
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about geocaching and travelling, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!