Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
We recently asked: Do you carry a first aid kit while geocaching?
After tallying all the answers, we found that 18% of cachers do not carry a first aid kit, and the other 82% either carry one or have one nearby while out caching.
So here is what we heard:
- Stacywilson00 on Twitter shared: No, but I will be soon for our local 4-H club, it will be a year long project!
- Fishgirl27 shared: Only when we don't end up needing it. Get injured more going after P&Gs
- Kari on G+ shared: No, don't think it would be necessary unless I was in deep wilderness. Not much of that where I live.
- Ry_Too_D2 shared: I cache with two kids. A first-aid kit is a necessity!
- Chad on FB summed it up for most of us. He shared: It depends. A deep hike in the woods w/ my Geo-backpack is a yes. Short hikes no. Urban caching, I've got a first aid kit in the car.
- And Scott shared: No. But now you've got me to thinking that I should.
- Good to hear Scott, and stay safe!
As always we really enjoyed hearing about first aid kits, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!