Do you carry a first aid kit while geocaching? – #GQotD

GQotDPinterestHey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.

Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.

Monday through Thursdays, we ask our followers onFacebook, Twitter and Google+  a question about geocaching.

We recently asked: Do you carry a first aid kit while geocaching?

After tallying all the answers, we found that 18% of cachers do not carry a first aid kit, and the other 82% either carry one or have one nearby while out caching.

So here is what we heard:

  • Stacywilson00 on Twitter shared: No, but I will be soon for our local 4-H club, it will be a year long project!
  • Fishgirl27 shared: Only when we don't end up needing it. Get injured more going after P&Gs
  • Kari on G+ shared: No, don't think it would be necessary unless I was in deep wilderness. Not much of that where I live.
  • Ry_Too_D2 shared: I cache with two kids. A first-aid kit is a necessity!
  • Chad on FB summed it up for most of us. He shared: It depends. A deep hike in the woods w/ my Geo-backpack is a yes. Short hikes no. Urban caching, I've got a first aid kit in the car.
  • And Scott shared: No. But now you've got me to thinking that I should.
    • Good to hear Scott, and stay safe!

As always we really enjoyed hearing about first aid kits, and you can too, if you-

-Follow us, Cache Advance, on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for the Geocaching Question of the Day.

Thanks, and Happy Caching!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


6 + 5 =