Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day. This week we're running a "Flashback Friday" recap on the Geocaching Question of the Day. We'll be back to normal next week.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: What is your favorite snack while out geocaching?
We really enjoyed reading all the different kinds of snacks that cachers enjoy.
So here is what we heard:
- Dave on G+ shared: whiskey and rib eye.
- I like how you think Dave!
- Tom shared: I don't know about during caching, but a visit to Two Scoops Ice Cream in Anoka, Minnesota is our favorite after-caching snack. Or after heavy yard work. Or after a day of shopping.
In fact, it's just our favorite snack..
- Tom, you had me at two scoops!
- Eric on FB wants to know: Who has time to eat when you're caching!!??
- Kip agrees. He shared: No time to eat! Must hunt-must find!
- Like Kristine on Twitter shared, we had lots of votes for: Jerky and of course Trail Mix, also known as: gorp. Remember gorp? It stands for “good old raisins and peanuts”
- OK so now that I’m really hungry, I think I just might go pick up some gorp.
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about snacks, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!
Don't forget! Tune in for the #GQotD every week on the Podcacher Podcast!