Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
We recently asked: Have you ever spent an entire day (sun up to sun down) geocaching?
After reading through all the answers, we found that about 99% of us have spent an entire day (and night for many!) on a geocaching run.
So here is what we heard:
- Bill on FB shared: Yes. First for one cache. 12 mile hike round trip. Then a semi power trail. Found 120. Both were enjoyable for different reasons.
- Jason shared: A few times. My first time I found 100 in a day, I started at 2am and finished up around 10pm. That was about 6 years ago when the number of caches weren't as plentiful.
- Ron asks: Are you saying that's not normal?
- Ron, no, this is perfectly normal!!
- Rhonda shared: Yes, we just did that Friday there in Spokane working on the Spokane History Geo Tour! We gave ourselves 2 days to do it so we could visit you on Saturday morning to turn in our passport, which we did! Thank you for the cool geocoin!
- Congrats Rhonda! Sorry that I missed you last weekend; I was caching dawn to dusk at the Tri Cities Cache Machine! Well … there was a lunch break in there and I also did some selling and delivering of orders J
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about caching all day, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!