Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: Did you earn your souvenir last weekend?
Cachers were out in force last weekend! 84% of us did get the multicache souvenir, and many more sure tried hard! So here’s what we heard:
- Albert had some weather related problems. He shared: No, storms and flash flooding were predicted all weekend and the only multis in my area that I had not logged were in deep woods.
- Kari on G+ shared: Tried, but DNFed the only active one I could get to. Multis tend to be poorly-maintained in my experience.
- Bill got his, but was frustrated. He shared: Yep, and it sucked. 6 stage, 2 missing, needed PAF to get final. CO admits coords are off and doesn't bother to fix, no reply
- Tom shared: Yes. It was on a cache that we DNF'd a number of years ago. We ran into the same issue as last time, with a lot of geo-bounce at the final. But several years of experience gave me the tools to overcome it.
- Susan on FB shared: Found an awesome library multi on a rainy day. Brightened our moods despite the gloomy weather.
- We got our multi cache in Port Orchard. We were there for the Pirate event on Saturday and really enjoyed strolling around town on Sunday grabbing some caches.
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about geocaching adventures, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!