Hello everyone! Lookout Lisa, here, from Cache Advance, your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day!
Here’s a recap of a question we asked our followers on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ about geocaching this week:
We recently asked: Did you go geocaching this past week?
Click below to listen to Lookout Lisa talk about the responses!
- After tallying all the answers, we found that about 95% of us went caching!
- So here’s what we heard:
- ShashaVie on Tw shared: Yes, of course, days 1110 to 1116 of my caching-streak. -WOW
- Checking in from Australia, Kyzybra shared: covered about 1200km and picked up about 30 caches across the Midwest of Western Australia
- Dave on G+ shared: Attended a Mega - heck, I even saw Lookout Lisa on the trails! –It was great to see you too Dave, and thanks for the hint on that hard challenge cache hide!
- Eric shared: Nowhere. But I replaced a missing container for one of my caches near the Navesink River in Red Bank, NJ.
- Finding, hiding or maintenance, I think that all counts as geocaching.
- Like Dave, many of you were at the Going Caching Mega with me. It was so great to see so many of you out caching, at the event and at our East Meets West event too!
As always we really enjoyed hearing about geocaching, and you can too, if you-
Thanks, and Happy Caching!