Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: Did you attend an International Geocaching Day event last weekend?
Nearly 3 out of 4 cachers, or 74%, did attend at least one event! So here’s what we heard:
- Matthew didn’t make an event, but sure made it a great day. He shared: Nope, as I was travelling. But I did find 77 caches in a geoart, and had my 4000 milestone on International Geocaching Day.
- Spencer shared: No events nearby to attend, so just found a couple of caches.
- Carlo on FB shared: Yes! Not only that, it was in a foreign country with a number of people from other countries too. A truly International Geocaching day! At this spot in Reykjavik, Iceland!
- Mark shared: Yep. Attended our first APE event. Mark, I think I saw you there!
- We volunteered at the APE event last weekend, since we didn’t have a Block Party to Vend at this year. We had a blast providing part of the refreshment booth, staffing the trackable booth, and then we hiked through the Tunnel of Light! It was Kidvegas19’s first time through, so that was a lot of fun for us.
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about geocaching events, and you can too, if you-