Hey Cachers! This is Lookout Lisa from Cache Advance, and I’m your host for the Geocaching Question of the Day.
Cache Advance is your geocaching hub for all of your caching needs, including the Cache Crate, a monthly subscription box of geocaching and outdoor gear.
Now you can hear the recap on the Podcacher Podcast with the Geocaching Question of the Day weekly! Tune in Sunday night for this week's question recap.
We recently asked: What do you like best about multi caches?
After reading all the answers, we found that what cachers like the best are the adventures they’ve had while doing multi caches. So here’s what we heard:
- Kari on G+ Shared: I like multis that offer something that a regular cache cannot. Field puzzles, hiding coords in creative ways, bringing you to interesting locations that might be closer than 0.1 miles apart. This is why I don't care much about the loss of virtuals. You can bring people to to any spot/object by making it a stage of a multi.
- Spencer on Facebook shared: The thing about multi caches that I find interesting is that there are typically several stages and once you have found all the stages than you can feel like you have accomplished something unique. Although there shouldn't be too many stages for multi caches. less than five seem appropriate. More than five, might be a bit too many. Just my opinion.
- Jim agrees. He shared: They are usually more of an adventure than traditionals.
- Kneel More on Twitter shared: Creative stages, learning history, adventure.
- Jeremy shared: I like the field puzzle part the best.
- Tony shared: When you're on a streak & can only get one geocache a day a multi provides you with more geocaching fun on a nice day.
As always, we really enjoyed hearing about multi caches. You can to, if you-
-Follow us, Cache Advance, on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for the Geocaching Question of the Day.